Hello!

April 03, 2017

Hello! I realized I skipped introducing myself and went straight into a review!

My name is Lora and I am 23 years old.
I live in the lovely great lakes state of Michigan in the United States.
I hold degrees in Anthropology and in Psychology and I am currently in graduate school.


Aside from reading, I also allocate time to my two dogs (Bonnie and Capone), my planted aquarium, my fish (Franz), embroidery, learning about history, wine, and crossword puzzles.


This blog will mostly consist of reviews and ramblings for books in just about any genre. My favorites include romance and historical fiction. :)

Finally, the name of my blog is derived from three of my favorite things! In addition to reading constantly, I am a proud bunny mom to two adorable Holland lop/Mini lop cross rabbits.








Ollie
















                                                                         Pip












I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and opinions, feel free to comment or get in touch with me! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bunstagram

Subscribe